Nationstar Mortgage — proven stolen paymeny
In October 2014 our mortgage owner changed their mortgage service agent to Nationstar. We did not receive the notice of change till the begining of November 2014.
The previous servicer forwarded our October payment to Nztionstar. Our paymernt for November 2014 which was made electronicly by our bank was received by the previous servicer and cleared. The previous servicer, Freedom Mortgage says they sent it to Nationstar which denies receipt. I have asked Nationstar to involve the mortgage owner but they have ignored all of my many questions and requests. I have provided bank proof that they made the payment and that it cleared. We also provided further proof utiliziing copies of our bank statements.. We are preparing to investigate the possiblity of generating criminal charges of wire fraud and/or wire fraud conspiracy.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - not applying payments 
- Nationstar Mortgage - refinance
- Nationstar Mortgage - bad business practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - personal 
- Nationstar - predatory practices