Nationstar Mortgage / egregiously bad customer service

1 United States

Nationstar Mortgage does not deserve the star in its name!! Each time you call customer service, you are put on a long hold time - my experience - up to 44 minutes!!. Like so many others, my mortgage was sold to this lousy company! Nationstar began collecting escrow funds for my P & I only account. After much battling with them and speaking with several people in different departments ( since you're told, "that's not my dep't, you need to speak with so and so...", I finally got the problem resolved from them in writing indicating I only pay principal and interest.
several months later, someone in their infinite wisdom, did an escrow analysis and slapped on escrow charges to my account again. I have been tormented and tortured by them with annoying phone calls seeking additional payment. Each time I return the phone call, the story given by the customer service rep never seems to be consistent. They sure do a good job of annoying a customer who pays on time ! I pay my own taxes as it was from the time I took out this mortgage started over 8 years ago. Now they have gone and paid my property taxes so the taxing authority has a double payment. What a mess they have created! Some kind of resolution is in sight but goodness knows when that will be. If your friend is offering to lend you money at 17% interest rate, take it! It's not worth the hassle dealing with this company!!

Mi