Nationstar Mortgage / county taxes

1 CA, United States Review updated:

Nationstar has the worst customer service. The bounced my county taxes back in april 2010. I started a reseach back in septemer and today I received a lien on my home. I am ready to take them to court. I should not have to be going through this and wasting my time when they made the mistake. They kept opening research after research since september. The tax dept representatives just want to slide you under the carpet instead of putting in some real effort. I am always on time with my payments. My original mortgage was with gmac and they were fantastice. Never had one bit of an issue with them. Ever since my mortgage got sold to nationstar, nothing but headaches. I would think that during this time of economic times a company should cherish their good customers.

Comments

• Ha
      28th of Feb, 2011

I agree that nationstar has "HORRIBLE" customer service. When they first purchased my loan from another company I was informed by a single paragraph letter. For the next month I had no information about payment, where to send, nor payment coupon. Finally on a sunday afternoon i recieved a call informing me this was an attempt to collect an outstanding debt and any information obtained during this conversation would be used to do so. I could'nt believe this. well this finally got straight but january 2011, I recieved a delinquent tax notice from local county office. I started calling the escrow dept. I was informed"check sent via fed ex", and provided tracking #, but no one could inform me on confirmation of delivery. I was told however to "call fed ex" for myself. Well i called fed ex. They informed me, after investigation that the track# was generated but not packaged for pick up. No one at Nationstar knows whats going on. I have been told repeatedly, "working on it". Well here we are today Feb. 28, 2011 last day before my property goes up for sell and nationstar has'nt paid the taxes . I was also refused to speak to a supervisor because I informed the person I was recording the phone call. Are we not told that "this conversation may be monitored or recorded". WTF is wrong. I pay extra every month to an escrow account and now I may loose my home because of Nationstars screw up. This company is SUBSTANDARD!!!

Mark Hall