Nationstar Mortgage / bogus refinancing!
This company is no different from any other bank that have led people into believing they can help them out of their current situation with their mortgage. We fell behind and Nation Star gave us all these reasons to go with them. That they are a bank that is in the business of doing non=conforming loans. As usual the appraisal was done, as quickly as possible,had to get done right away. I haven't figured out yet how the bank profits from that, but i am sure they do. We were told as long as the appraisal came in at $300,00 it would be great, well it came in at $385,000. That the loan was going to be based on what the house was worth. it was all down hill from there. Got the call tonight that their bank is no longer doing refi's for bankrupt loans. Tiffany Petrick and Kevin Baker, very good salesmen, but obviously have no consideration for people in need. To lead us on.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage
- Nationstar Mortgage - excessive mortgage payoff charges
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage and principal payments