National Magazine Exchangeits a scam! I didn't receive no watch or money

I received a letter in the mail saying I have until Feb. 23, 2017 to enter into a sweepstakes. My ID number was [protected].See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Seminole, FL They asked for the date that my card will expired and then they wanted to know my credit card number. The number on the letter told me to call [protected]. The people on the phone sound like they were foreigners. They asked me what magazines I would like to have. They also said I would be charged $1.59 per week.

Ja
Feb 02, 2017

Comments

• Ka
      Aug 27, 2018

Yes I totally agree with the other review/complaints!!! This really ticked me off considering the letter states there is NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN!!! Like the others was rudely pushed with a pretty forceful attitude to hive them my CC # for these magazines that were at first claimed to be free along with a watch. I repeatedly told them Im not interested and they kept going so I had to hang up. Then about a week later I received a bill in the mail for those damn magazines which I obviously was not going to have any part in paying that. I love entering sweepstakes but this one really stood out with a big negative for me. The national magazine exchange is way to pushy and rude and I will always steer clear of anything associated with that name.