National Magazine Exchange / failure to cancel subscription
When I signed up for the magazines, they told me I had 30 days to change my mind. During this time, they were to send me different magazines to see if I liked their services. On January 21, 2009, I wrote to them and told them that I did not like any of the magazines they were sending, and that they were to cancel my subscription ASAP. I called the next month, when I noticed they had taken out yet
another payment. I told the clerk that I had cancelled the subscription on January 21, 2009, that I did not want any more money coming out of my account. She claimed that they had not received my cancellation, so, I again advised her to cancel the subscription immediately. She said that she was cancelling it at that time, and that I would receive a refund for the last payment. That didn't happen either. Another payment was taken from my account in March. I don't think they are planning to cancel the subscription. Since I have contacted them twice, and twice they told me there were cancelling the subscription, I am wondering what my next step should be.
Please advise me what I should do now.
More National Magazine Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- National Magazine Exchange - scam for sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - big scam! 
- National Magazine Exchange - strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - prize in strike it rich vi sweepstakes 
- National Magazine Exchange - scam 
- National Magazine Exchange, Agora Marketing Solutions - after one month unable to cancel
- National Magazine Exchange - promised a watch and the ability to change the magazines that I receive 
- National Magazine Exchange - no response to my email messages and refusal to let me cancel. 
- National Magazine Exchange - service canceling my membership 
- National Magazines Exchange - magazines