National Floors Direct / floor 3/4 done

1 MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 508-824-6714

I was upset because national floors direct left my kitchen 3/4 done and the tile was not available well here is an update august 2. Dave the installation manager Megan office and John the salesman solved my dilemma the floor will be swapped out on Monday with a floor they have in stock and the price dropped 1000, 00 dollars with a rushed installation for Monday. So I appreciate Dave's honesty Megans assist and Most importantly John's (salesman) assist. I have a very special family occassion happening next weekend which is why I started this project and I feel confident as of today Saturday that all will work out!!! I feel very optimistic that all will work out.

Comments

• Ju
      21st of Aug, 2008

I am happy for you that your issue was resolved but must admit I"m jealous!! They installed a bathroom floor with mismatched tile, trim, gaps in the trimwork and somehow caused the floor which come to find out is a "floating floor" to be so uneven we had to rip it oud completely. The installers were late, rude and National Floors Direct has refused to return my calls. I strongly discourage anyone from using this fraudulent company as they are misleading and the work they do (well the subcontractors they hire to do it) is substandard at best. Anyone else reading this and thinking about hiring them, find another company!!