National Floors Direct / hardwood floors
This is the worst company to deal with. I've dealt with many companies and use to work in customer service and this company are a bunch of scam artists with no integrity. I signed a contract for hardwood floors and it specifically states everything I signed in the contract and that i have concrete floors and it was going to be nailed in with plywood according to my sales rep when we signed and when they came to the house the day of install they wouldnt do it because they said it can't be done. Now they won't allow me to cancel my order and they are forcing me to buy an engineered hardwood product which i dont want. I want the real hardwood floors as per my contract not the engineered. THey are an incompetent company top to bottom from sales reps and supervisors and they won't give me my money back unless I buy some other type of flooring which i don't want! Absolutely ridiculous. If they couldnt do hardwood floors in the first place why would they even allow me sign the contract lol this is a complete scam of a company and they have no integrity or pride. They are willing to lose a customer for $1500. NEver again and buyer beware. Don't trust this company!
More National Floors Direct Complaints & Reviews
- National Floors Direct - fraud and cheating 
- National Floors Direct - terrible service 
- National Floors Direct - scam artists! 
- National Floors Direct - terrible company
- National Floors Direct - watch out bait & switch!!! 
- National Floors Direct - deposit refund after cancellation
- National Floors Direct - carpet installation
- National Floors Direct - carpet and vinyl flooring
- National Floors Direct - flooring installation
- National Floors Direct - I have not received my $500.00 deposit.