National Adjustment Bureau / Terrible company

United States Review updated:
National Adjustment Bureau
My grandson was killed in an auto accident in Nov 2008 & this company has sent me letters requesting information that their agents should have been doing themselves. I am not an insurance adjuster or investigator, so I have no knowledge of what reports or information they need to process this claim. However, the agent would send me a letter requesting the information instead of sending the request to the local police department, forensic lab, etc. I had a life insurance policy on my grandson with another insurance company and had an accidental death rider on it. That company sent all their requests to the agencies involved and got their own reports. The last report they sent for (which I am unaware of what report that was) apparently was the determining factor for the payment received on that rider policy. That is the only report I did not send to this company because they didn't ask for anything after the forencis report.

This company wants to 'avoid' paying any claims at any cost to the policy owner. I feel they have prolonged my grieving due to the hassle they have put me through. I would not recommend anyone to have any business dealings with them in the future.

More National Adjustment Bureau Complaints & Reviews

A  20th of Sep, 2010 by
I totally agree. My vehicle was hit while parked by a drunk driver. I got ten pages of forms to fill out and it has significantly delayed my purchase of a replacement vehicle.