Nandos / my hunger was not cured by nandos
For a company that prides itself on a 'hot' service, it is quite sad that they cannot deliver on their brand promise. I went to Nandos across Epsom Downs in Bryantson and ordered myself a chicken wrap meal along with my friends. I placed the order at 13:19 and went to go sit down with my friends. Both my friends' food came and mine never came even after I kept on asking the waitresses on how far my order was. At 13:45, my order still had not arrived, so I went to the manager to complain. He didn't seem phased by my experience and answered a telephone call while I was standing there. He then offered to get the food for me for take-away only to realise that my order had not even been prepared. I then asked for my money and left. My do I have to go hungry for food I had paid for. Do you know how much pain you go through when your stomach is growling while your eyes are feasting on your friends' food.
More Nandos Complaints & Reviews
- Nando's Dubai UAE, The Greens Branch - poor food 
- Nandos - 553 Louis Botha Ave, Savoy Estate - service sucks! 
- Nandos - horrible chicken liver
- Nandos - stay far away from nandos
- Nandos - avoid nandos at all costs
- Nando's Chickenland - bad customer service
- Nando's Chickenland - milkshakes
- Nando's Chickenland - product.
- Nando's Chickenland - poor service
- Nando's Chickenland - nandos florida - I ordered food online, paid but didn't receive my food.