Nabisco / premium saltine crackers
10/27/18 I opened a box at 2am. Woke up a little hungry. I smelled a strong order but didn't relate it to the crackers until I bit down on 2 they were soft (like very stall). Tasted awful, my tongue started burning I spit them out. My tongue and throat still feel weird. The box is making my kitchen smell. WTH.
date code: 20JUN18XKS311. Is that a sell by date?
More Nabisco Complaints & Reviews
- Nabisco Premier Saltine Crackers - toxic contamination 
- Nabisco - premium saltine crackers 
- Nabisco - ginger snaps 
- Nabisco Original Premium Saltine Crackers - foul odor 
- Oreo Cookies - no filling n tasted bad 
- Nabisco - honey wheat ritz crackers
- oreo - missing oreos
- Nabisco Crackers - not good 
- Mondelez Global - nabisco original premium saltine crackers
- Nabisco Biscuit Co - we ordered different type of cookies, but got only one