MyUS.com / shipment charges
I have ordered some parts for my car and when they arrives at my suite, I submitted a shipping request where it says the estimated shipment charge is around $ 400 and might be changed depending on the dimensional weight.
The other day, I have recieved a message from my credit card provider that MyUs has charged me with $ 2442 !!
I believe it's my right to be asked before MyUS went ahead and charge my cc. This amount is about six times the estimated one, in fact, it is also grater than the shipping price itself.
I have sent MyUS 4 emails for the past five days, with, unfortunately, no response.
This is the case number that I've been given by MyUS support team. [protected]
More MyUS.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyUS.com - myus.com is a scam 
- MyUS.com - I would think twice before using them again 
- MyUS.com - scam 
- MyUS.com - myus.com scams 
- MyUS.com - package lost/insider theft
- MyUS.com - delay in allocate a package in my suite 
- [Resolved] www.myus.com - scam with so called "discounted" shipping rates 
- [Resolved] MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - freight forwarding thieves
- MyUS.com - account closed 
- [Resolved] MyUS.com / Access USA Shipping - mail fraud & theft