MyTechBay / Computer scam

1 Texas, United States

I was on my computer Thursday, Nov. 17th and out of the blue a screen came up that read in large letters my computer was infected with viruses and spyware and needed urgent repair and virus/spyware protection, it also read to call Microsoft asap at (do not have phone number) which I did call and a man answered and told me he was from Microsoft and would take care of eliminating the viruses and spyware on my computer. Then he told me to have the anti-virus and anti-spyware protection downloaded on my computer there would be a charge of $350 for 3 years of technical support from Microsoft. He convinced me to fix my computer and I used my USAA Visa credit card to pay the $350. The 1st man told me his name was Mark Stinson from Texas. I am sure it was a fake name.
The next thing a different man was on the phone with an Oriental accent and was into my computer going through all my programs and more...
now my computer is so screwed up I have to take it to someone who will honestly fix it. I feel like a big fool, believing these 2 men and using my USAA Credit card to pay the $350.
The next think I knew another man was on the phone with me from a company he said was MyTechBay, I did not think to ask where this company was from and I did ask if this man was working with Microsoft as I was told and when he was "in" my computer he typed verification he was representing Microsoft.
Would you please help me get my $350 Credited back to my Visa USAA credit card...I foolishly listened to a computer scam and it cost me a lot.
Please, please help me... Thank you so much

Be