MyScore.com / Unauthorized credit card charges
In February of this year I was signing up for unemployment. One of the requirements was for me to get my credit score. I had to put my information in and submit a $1.00 for payment, but I never got my score emailed and I never got any other notifications.
Just last month I realized that my card was getting charged $29.95 a month. I called the number on my card and they started arguing with me about why I didn't cancel, and because I didn't cancel within 7 days, they have the right to charge my card. When I explained that I didn't see anything explaining that I had to cancel, they only offered to refund 3 months.
I asked for the full refund from March(when they first started charging) and I have yet to hear from them.
I have sent a dispute to my credit card company.
More MyScore.com Complaints & Reviews
- MyScore - Unauthorized charges / false advertising 
- Rpt Myscore - They didn't cancel my account and no refund 
- Rpt Myscore 888 - 840 - 4961 NV - Deloitte-Carson city - NV 
- Rpt Myscore - unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- MyScore.com - Unauthorized charges from gld*svcgs of $29.95 to my credit card 
- Rpt Myscore - billed without my joining or my permission 
- MyScore - Credit Reporting Service free 
- Goldmyscore - Fraud
- Dc Gold My Score / Credit Reporting Agency - Fraud 
- MyScore.com - Unauthorized charges