MyPerfectResumescam/ripoff/unauthorized credit card charge

I came across this site that advertises as "free" resume service in other websites. After I spent a hr. and was about to download I got a message that I need to pay 2.99$ for downloading it. I should have got wind that this is a shady site. I was mainly interested in the template and the downloaded file that was totally messed up cosmetically (my purpose defeated). I cancelled the service right away (02/15/2016) and requested a refund.
Couple weeks later I noticed 2 charges $35.xx and $1 in foreign transaction fee. I came to know my trial subscription money back guarantee did not go through and on top of it they had stolen 36$ from me. Yes to me it is stealing.
I called their rep and she opened a case ticket # [protected]. I explained the entire situation and even asked her to check the activity logs that would show that I did not use their service beyond 2 day (trial period) and have not logged in going forward.
I was generous enough to let go of the $3 (Money Back Guarantee) and requested to refund 35$ . Next day I got an email that the billing department have rejected my refund.

Customer sign up for trials based on good faith that the service provider is genuine and not a scam artist. After this episode I am paranoiac about signing up for any trial offers.