Having problems with Designhill?

B-106, South City-I, Near Signature Tower

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Designhill.

Complaints & Reviews

Designhill.comThey blocked my account

Hello. I was using Designhill for quite a long time and held several contests on their site. I found this site very useful and it was good for my business.
But unfortunately they decided to get rid of me as for now I still have no idea what I did wrong. They simply closed my account and did not send me any notifications. When I spoke with their customer service representative he said he'll contact me back as soon as he finds out what happened but it seems like they forgot about me. I am extremely disappointed that they did such a terrible thing to their long time user. I will not come back and will search for another similar site.

www.designhill.com — They didn't do it quickly as promised and the logo looked completely different as I wanted to

I heard about the company www.designhill.com from my friends, who told that they liked their web designs and...

Designhill.com — I haven't received my money for the job

I made card design for the website www.designhill.com. I was so excited of working with them, but they...