Having problems with SnagAJob.com?

SnagAJob.com Customer Service Contacts

4851 Lake Brook Drive
Glen Allen, Virginia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SnagAJob.com Customer Service. Initial SnagAJob.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SnagAJob.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SnagAJob.com. Discuss the issues you have had with SnagAJob.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SnagAJob.com — Online job scam

I have applied for a data entry/clerk for PTY LTD thru SnagaJob.com. Here's an email i got from...

SnagAJob.comPrivacy invasion

The company claims to be there for job seekers, you can go there and lookup jobs near you, so you can apply for them if they meet your interest and needs. They also offer you to post your resume on their site, so that employers who are on their site may see your resume and contact you. I fell victim to this scam. Its a lesson learned and I'll be more careful in the future. The registration process was simple, but little did I know they include a hidden option that is called: "Yes I am interested in furthering my education and would like to learn about opportunities"

This option does not show up during registration. It shows up only during editing your profile. I didn't find this option until I got a call from a college recruiter and they directed me to where they saw the option listed. I deselected the option and when I viewed my profile the option became selected again. I've been getting phone calls from college recruiters, salespeople, etc. This site basically took my information and gave it to third parties without my consent. They did not inform me originally of the hidden option.

Its outright privacy invasion. I called Snagajob's customer support line which was only an automated system, I pushed the correct sequence of buttons to speak to a live person, but it kept sending me back to a automated service. Avoid the site.

www.snagajob.comScam website

I’ve dealt with this website for 6 months now. It has become progressively worse with time. At first it seemed great – submitting dozens of applications with a few clicks, finding localized hiring – but soon I got sick of it. I have never been contacted by employers of the website. That alone does not make me angry because I know I have weird hours due to school and most places are not willingly to work with those hours. But the fact that I’ve tried to unsubscribe from the SnagAJob emails twice without avail is ridiculous. I tried to unsubscribe the normal way; submitting my email address and waiting 10 days for the emails to stop. That did not work. I personally emailed the “contact” on the website and expressed my anger. I used to get about 10 emails per day from this ridiculous website. It has reduced to about 5 per day but it is still extremely irritating. There is no response from any of the website contacts. I do not know who personally runs this website but they’re either on a permanent vacation or they take pleasure in flooding people’s inbox’s with junk. And it is JUNK!! I click on one of their emails, exclaiming somewhere near me is hiring, and the link takes me a list of locations NO WHERE near me. Not even in the same state usually! This website is terrible and the customer service (IF it EXISTS) is run by a bunch of ###s.

• Sn
        SnagajobSupport May 18, 2012

Hi there! I am sorry you are frustrated. If you send your email address to [email protected] we will make sure your email address is permanently unsubscribed from Snagajob. Sincerely, the Snagajob Support Team

SnagAJob.comfalse advertisement

I have been trying to get a job since I've been in my car accident, and I came across snagajob.com cause they said they had jobs in my are. When I feel out the information, they ask questions about school and loans the whole time, i have came across this before. But didn't pay it any attention which i should have though. Any who I get a call not even 5mins later saying that I filled out info about going back to school which I said no in the first place. So i was nice enough to let her finish, then i said i hope this is being recorded. So I let her know I thought she was wrong for running scams like this knowing people need jobs to even go back and forth to school. She didn't try and stop me from talking which was good cause it would have made it worse, do not use www.snagajob.com or any other off brand site that has questions about anything else other than the job. Good luck and God speed...

SnagAJob.comScam

I have been trying to use SnagaJob.com for over a year now. I have had ZERO job responses for positions that I am very well qualified for. I think that SnagAJob.com is a scam and others should decide looking eleswhere for their job search needs.

reallife29 Apr 19, 2011

I have applied to numerous applications on their site. I never once recieved a reply from all their so-called companies that were hiring. No email, no mail, and no phone calls requiring about a job that I'd apply for. Simply, Snagajob.com is just out for your personal information and that is it.

• Mc
            mcdolp Jun 09, 2010

I agree with everyone beleiving snagajob.com is a joke! I've applied for so many jobs on there, have experience for these positions. I've never received a reply back from any of them!! I've been looking at other job websites and I'm ready to delete my profile from snagajob.com. Won't even get back on there after that.

snag a jobThis Site is B.S.!!!

I had just called to delete my account and make sure that i no longer recieve emails from your company (the woman i spoke with was very nice and assured me I would no longer get any). Not 5 minutes later i recieved an email requesting feed back on the applicaton I had just completed. I have not completed any applications in quite some time because I find this website to be a scam. On several of the applications that i had sent out in my area it stated not to contact the employer, i would recieve an email back saying i was not quailfied for the postion. Hard to believe that a Food and Beverage Manager of 5 years is not qualified to be a barista at Starbucks! So, i decided to go to the Starbucks, at the location that Snag a job assured was hiring baristas and management, only to find out that they WERE NOT hiring nor are they affiliated, in any way, with Snagajob.com. I then decided to visit some of the other companies that i was deemed not qualified, and recieved the same answer. I find it rediculious that in a time like this, when so many people are fighting to find and keep a job that this site just wastes your time with 45 minute applications for jobs that don't exist! Shame on you Snagajob.com for wasting the time of people trying to make an honest living!

Reviewer26319 Oct 11, 2015

Guys, don’t waste your time on the site of Snag a Job. I have wasted several days there, because the system and the process of registration were very stupid. I have registered and changed the password, only after that I was able to start the application. I have filled 12 pages of the application, and afterwards I received the email, where they told me that the application was filled in wrong way. They simply didn’t have any jobs for the people, who really need job.

SnagAJob.com — poor service

snagajob.com dosen't help you progress in job searching. it appears to be helpful but it's really a...

SnagAJob.comThey charge for listings and the hourly jobs while they may be in your city

They charge for listings and the hourly jobs while they may be in your city are hard to figure out how close they are to you..

• Ed
                Eddie Bird Sep 20, 2011

My complaint is that I was supposed to be posting a job for free, then I got to a point in the process where they wanted to charge for it. I opted out. They call constantly asking to speak with someone about our (nonexistent) "account." We just ignore them -- I think they are trying to collect for the posting that never appeared. What a rip-off!

Snag A Job.comSCAM

I have been applying on this website for the past 6 months. I haven't received any notification on my applications being approved. Every time I check my profile, it says still at employers website. I have called several companies that I have applied for and they have not received my application, per this website. I personally think this website is a scam and I am going to submit it to the BBB.. I have given personal information to this website and I am very worried that my personal information is about to be used in fraudulant activity...

snag a jobApplication process

I have tried to apply for a variety of positions at several companies including Kohls; I am well qualified as well as capable for each of these positions, yet according to Snag a Job Im not. The questions asked are so vaugely general how can you fit peronal qualifing criteria in such a general manner? I would allready have the job if I could just get past Snag a Job! I know this for a fact since with out Snag a Job I was able to get a similar position at Target overnight, however I prefered to be at kohls and hope that Snag a Job doeas somthing different with its application set up.

• Mo
                    Modmom007 Sep 10, 2011

I applied online and was told " there is nothing available for your qualifications at this time". So this time I called the store and asked for the hiring coordinator. She told me the DO have positions open for my part time evening and weekend hours. I completed a new app online and called back to tell her it was there. Next day, I went into the store and the store manager was working on the floor, so I introduced myself to him and told him what I was looking for and about my experience. He put an email in to the hiring coordinator telling her to find my app and get it out as I was very qualified. He said if I did not get a call in two weeks, to call him back personally. Sometimes you have to take an extra step or two! The manager knew from that I was very serious about work.

• In
                    INeedAJob19 Sep 08, 2011

I applied for the same kohls position 3 times all 1 month apart wondering why I was always "not qualified" or something along those lines i even stooped as low to look up someones previous question on ask.com as to what the right answers were (wow who would've guessed all my answers were correct?) and still I was "not qualified." Finally after waiting about 3 more months I once again tried filling out another application for kohls and did not receive that I was not qualified so I have no idea what's wrong with them but it's either fixed or I got lucky.

• Ji
                    jiana Jun 06, 2011

Have applied to several jobs on this site. Have experience in the field I applied for. Have noticed some of my applications we not sent to the employers web site. Sent email asking why they were not sent, no reply from the company. Have also noticed strange emails, from people I have had no contact with.

• Dm
                    dMarjorie Wentworth Feb 28, 2011

Marjorie Wentworth My name has not a d in front

• Dm
                    dMarjorie Wentworth Feb 28, 2011

I feel the same way, and want to get a job at Kohls.Can you resubmitt because I changed my avalabitaty.?I have tryed three times, worked 20 years in retail.Please resubmit me.To wait 35 days is not right.

SnagAJob.comapplication not accepted

I have tried several times to apply with this company, and have been denied and the site does not tell me why I have been denied. A third party site should not be allowed to make the decision that I am not qualified for a job. I am tired of having to apply online and missing numerous job opportunities because they feel I am not qualified.

realjobsyouapplyinperson Nov 24, 2011

I applied for two different positions for the same store and I gave them open availability, work experiance for the jobs i was applying for, and willingness to help customers and co-workers. EVERYTHING a potential employer is looking for in a potential employee and that damn site didn't send my app through because it says i wasn't "qualified".

andrew305 Mar 07, 2011

they need to be shut down!!!

snagajob — mixing profiles

My son filled out over 20 applications using snagajob. After 2mths. it came to his attention that they mixed...

SnagAJob.com — Online scam

I applied for a job on Snagajob.com..The position was Marketing Coordinator for Uno's Pizzeria. After...