MyPerfectResume / charged every month
I signed up for MyPerfectResume and ordered a resume. I was in process of job seeking so it was necessary for me to have a well made resume. That was the main reason why I decided to find a professional resume service instead of doing it myself. I paid $1 for subscription and wasn't expecting any other charges.
One month later I noticed that some money disappeared from my card and when I contacted my bank they said that a company called MyPerfectResume charged me! Then I contacted their support service and they claimed that was a mistake and promised to refund me and also said that they'll never charge me again. That was a lie, but unfortunately I believed them. Another month passed and I got charged again! Had to call my bank and block MyPerfectResume. Do not use this service, they are cheaters!
More MyPerfectResume Complaints & Reviews
- My Perfect Resume - it is a fraud 
- My Perfect Resume - recurring charges 
- My Perfect Resume - money has been taken from my bank account without my knowledge 
- My Perfect Resume - scam 
- My Perfect Resume - dishonest pricing 
- MyPerfectResume.com - unauthorised direct debit from account by my perfect resume
- My Perfect Resume - continuing to charge after I cancelled subscription! 
- My Perfect Resume - unauthrorized billing 
- My Perfect Resume - no problems 
- MyPerfectResume - myperfectresume.com