Having problems with TimesJobs.com?

FC - 6, (Ground Floor),

Dinesh Singh
Customer Care Manager
StepAhead Career Services
[email protected]

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TimesJobs.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Timesjobs.comJob assistance

Hello friends,

Please never trust and apply from Times job.com paid service which is also called step ahead in which they write the resume and assist u for the jobs in India and Gulf as they claim. They will contact you and will ask for registration in a very professional way like you will feel that you are doing and going on right direction. However, they will make your resume and deliver it to you as per modification required. After you receive your resume you will only sit as only fake emails of jobs would be coming and no genuine emails would be coming. Even not of clerks type of emails you would be receiving the emails are totally fake and ts a trap from people outside to earn money after making you realize that yes you are going right. If you contact them times job paid service and step ahead they will not reply to your emails and nothing would happen when you call them.

so friends please do not waste time and money rather to search yourself and enhance your skills. Only your efforts and hard work will pay you no one else. It happened to em that s y i dont want to happen to any body whoz searching for job or in the initial start of their career.

Times JobResume payment

Sir,

An agent from Times Job had called and informed me that if I pay INR 2100, thye would my c.v and send it all major listed companies and I could get a better offer. After a day another agent had called me iforming that I had to pay another INR 5700. I had informed them that I wouldn't pay a single paise and asked them about my joboffer which they claimed would be done with 72 hrs time. Till now no reply hasn't come from any agent of times Job. I think so they just want to cheat others and get money.

• Mu
        musaddiqahmed May 17, 2011

i got a call from times job ### mother ###ker venneth and dharmendar regading registration and i have paid rs 5172 ruppes thev have told that ur resume has been short listed an d ull be getting job in 10 days but u have to register it but now they are not receiving my call and i call them they are telling that they are forwarding my call to senior officer and after 5 min they are disconnecting my call

• Aj
        ajay negi May 30, 2011

Same thing happened to me. I also got call from times job and they told me to become a paid member. They told me that after becoming a paid member they will conduct my interviw. But nothing happened. I didn't get any interview call from any company. After some days they call me again and told me that my resume is not good thats why my resume could not be short listed so i will have to pay for resume services. So i paid. But i didn't get any resume from times job.

• Pi
        pinak Sep 05, 2011

you r simply lund...its a fact!!!

Timesjobs.comResume zapper stepsahead: totally time / money waste

Hi,
      Pls DO NOT opt for Resume Zapper service of Timesjobs- StepsAhead.com.
      Its a total wastage of your precious time and money.

I purchased above service in Rs.1600 for India package( thru Hemant of Sales team- SA9A) and they told me my profile will be shared with atleast 1000+ consultants. But just 15 mins after i make the payment, I got another call from their Recruitment team( some Gaurav Aggarwal) and he simply asked me to navigate to a link on there website for Behavioral Assessment- Greatest Strengths and simple asked me to purchase this new service for another Rs. 1900. When i confronted that i do not want to go for this new service and also that his sales team did not inform me about this service, he simply answered that this is mandatory service and without it, my profile will be Incomplete and will not be shared with any consultants. After arguing him for 5-10 mins, he disconnected my call.

I shot an email to there customer care but they did not care to respond on that matter.
      Later I got cal from another verification dept and they also tried to sell me another Profile verification service which i again declined.

Somehow, they activated my service and sent me an email that my profile is shared with consultants, list of which only had 293 consultant's names.

After this when i tried to reach them, they are not reachable on Live Chat or Customer Care no. ( [protected]).
      Totally Fraud and unfair business practice. Please DO NOT OPT for any kind of service from TimesJobs or StepAhead.
      Not sure how to get my money back.

Thanks

TimesJobs.com/Step AheadPayment taken

I have paid Rs.2, 750/- into ICICI BANK a/c : [protected] on 09th October, 2012, since I was promised by ANIL YADAV & ANAKPAL SINGH (PHONE : [protected]) that they would help in getting my daughter a JOB. Till date we have not received any job offers & there seems to be no such number existing ( as mentioned above).
        I request your good office to look into the matter & help in recovery of my hard-earned money. Also please book such fraudsters, so that they do not cheat / fool humble and simple people.

Timesjobdebit in my a/c but not received

i have purchase resume zapper product of times job by debit card in online payment mode proceed success and give me message on my mobile is debited rs 1600 cc avenue.com but not payment received to times job

TimesJobsTimesJobs is a FRAUD COMPANY

Hello Sir/Ma'am

I want you to enlighten people about the fraudulent behaviour of TimesJobs.com.

Yesterday Morning, a guy named Mr. Rahul called me on my cell and asked me that your profile has been selected for LG/TCS/Godrej and the salary is 26, 500/m
            and so he asked me whether i am interested in or not, i said ok but are you sure i am selected, he said yes Sir, I am calling from TimesJobs and it is a well reputed company and we call the individuals who are been short-listed for job applications. He also told that I will receive "3 CALL LETTERS" from 3 indivual companies citing LG/TCS & Godrej and I can choose one between them.

I was confused as how can it be possible at the same time he asked me to get online, I didn't have a clue why he ask me so but still it's a Times Group I though it may be legit. I got online and the guy asked me to login my TimesJobs.com Account and made me buy their Success Combo Plan. I strictly told that I don't want that package and I am not interested. He told that it is mandatory to buy it and after that you will get "CALL LETTER" for mentioned companies within 48 hours.

I told that it is not legit and I won't do it, afterwards the guy "Mr. Rahul" transferred my call to his senior executive and his Sr. Executive told that we assure you Sir that after buying that Success Combo plan I will get "CALL LETTER" within 24 hours or at the same time as I complete the transaction. He told that your application is on hold to get to the LG/TCS and soon as i buy that plan I will get their Call Letter.

I also google - "Times Jobs Fraud" and came out with unknown resaults, a lot people are scamed by this company by wrong commitment.

I told those guys that I figure it out and it is a scam, still they told that the people have already got their call letters who have posted about our company in Consumer Forums.

And again he assured me that he will refund my money if i didn't get the CALL LETTER within 48 hours.

Then I agreed to buy their package for 3399 via Debit Card, during the whole transaction process he was on phone guiding me to do and as soon as the tranasction completed he again asked me to buy "Education Verfication" as without it your "Success Combo" plan is not valid as you have to buy it other wise your call letter will be on hold.

So again I bought "Education Verification" plan for 1319 rs. via SBI Debit Card.

And as soon as I completed my second tranasction, they disconnected my call.

I tried to call them but now my call was put on hold for a very long time, afterwards I found out a Toll Free Number on Site and asked them about my matter.

The Customer Care told that "Sir, you are being scammed by our Sales Team, and we cannot do anything in this, Our Sales Team makes utter wrong commitments to buy our company plans, You can forward your request to [protected]@timesjobs.com and they will review your matter, CC also told that they have telephonic record so their
            dept. head will check your telephonic conversation with the sales team and may be you will get refund but I cannot assure you"

P.S. Please Sir, I want you to add this article in your Newspaper coloum so that people may aware of this as even big companies like Times Group can scam you like Nigerian Lottory Scams.

Please Sir, You can enlighten people and make sure next time people may aware if some call comes from Job Companies like TimesJobs and make utter wrong commitments just to take out money from you.

I have also filed a complaint in IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Centre) A partnership between the FBI (Federal Bureau Investigation), The National White Collar Crime Center and the Bureau of Justice Assistance,

I am also thinking of filing a local police complaint against this company.

I just want Refund of my Total Money - 4719 Rs.

Thanks & Regards,
            Alok Patel

sachin jain NCR Jul 25, 2014

I am also the victim of timesjobs fraud, Please join this group to fight again timesjobs,

• Ra
                Rajat Dash Oct 27, 2014

i have also encounterd such a problem a guy at times job group called as gaurav singh sold me services worth 2750 rs as job mails but a month has passed no such services i am getting so every body should be very careful while opting any services from timesjobs group.

Timesjob.com — resume

AFTER PAYING ONLINE FOR RESUME DEVELOPMENT, RECIEVED A SAMPLE RESUME FOR MY MODIFICATION WHICH I DID SO .AND...

Timesjobs.comComplaint about fraud message

I receiving fraud scam mail about lottery from above website timesjobs.com I Want pefect encyclopedia about i has a proof

Timesjobs.comonline harresment

Timesjobs Potel was brought for 3 Years .there was no customer care secvice form there end we have brought to there noitice form all most a year backbut action was taken this is more than mentel harresment.kindly gives as adives on the same.

• Da
                    Das May 31, 2008

Hi Simple Kathuria,

I am surprised to know that you have blogged that TimesJobs dont have customer support. I am sure the following facts will help you to change your feelings:

1) each and every login has a "chat support" option for instant support on right top corner.

2) Whenever you sign up and the order is booked you will get an activation and another welcome email from TimesJobs. This email will contain all level of escalation contact from sales person to the Regional manager with mobile number.

3) Each city has a support team to help the active clients

4) In case if you still have an issue please call me @ [protected]

• Ni
                    nishbhas874 Dec 27, 2010

The complaint is genuine !.. only thing is they will talk to you until they get the payement after that you can not even find them . over phone or email . kindly check my email communications with them .

resending...

Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 5:30 PM
                    To: '[protected]@timesjobs.com'; 'info.[protected]@timesgroup.com'; '[protected]@timesjobs.com'
                    Cc: '[protected]@hotmail.com'

Dear Concerned,

I need my money back Rs 6300 /- The agreement was to deliver the resumes & the services to start within one week I have made the payment on 10th of this month . So i dont need your service anymore . kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 12:04 PM
                    To: '[protected]@timesjobs.com'
                    Cc: '[protected]@hotmail.com'

Dear Gagan,

As discussed this is my order number -32267 amount was 6300 . Kindly sort this out .My mobile numbers are [protected] & [protected], your executive called me from this number +[protected] .

My order was for 2 international resumes & flash to all consultant in india * abroad, additionally there was cover letters free also. Kindly sort this out .

Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 11:21 AM
                    To: '[protected]@timesjobs.com'
                    Subject: RE: Career Services - Times Jobs

kindly sort out the below issue!.

Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 7:44 PM
                    To: 'info.[protected]@timesgroup.com'

FYI

Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 11:57 AM
                    To: '[protected]@timesgroup.com'
                    Cc: '[protected]@timesjobs.com'
                    Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Kindly confirm, was this a fraud ! . I have mad the payment already .infact a group of people were talking to me from various departments & there werent anything to suspect .except I was asked to pay through IVR .infact they have verified my email id with times jobs also.

My registered id is [protected]@hotmail.com with times jobs.

Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 9:40 AM
                    To: 'TimesJobs.Com - Career Services'

Dear Deepak, deepti,

What should i do next .i am very dissappointed with your service .I can understand technical delays, however your case is mere miscommunication, & there is no sighn of improvement also!.

Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 12:16 PM
                    To: 'nishanth'; 'TimesJobs.Com - Career Services'

Dear Deepak, Deepti,

What is happening .why it is taking this much of time for the payment confirmation?.

Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 4:21 PM
                    To: 'TimesJobs.Com - Career Services'

Dear Deepak, Deepti,

What is the status ? .& funny thing is after collecting the payment no one called me till now. the mesage conveyed was that some one will be contactiong me within 48 hours !!! .* i made the payement on last friday.

From: TimesJobs.Com - Career Services [mailto:[protected]@timesjobs.com]
                    Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 3:49 PM
                    To: nishanth
                    Subject: Re: Career Services - Times Jobs

Dear Nishant,

Thank you for giving your valuable time to us.

The price for Resume Modification in International format with 2 version + Resume Forwarding to 1250 consultants in india + 100 gulf consultants + Premium benefits which are valid for one year is Rs.7000/- however we can give you the extra discount of 10% also and it will cost you Rs.6300 for the same above mentioned services.

If you can make the payment today by any of the credit card then you can avail the offer of getting Covering letter also free which actually cost Rs.600 in international format.

Request you to kindly revert ASAP so that we will proceed to next step.

Regards,
                    Priyanka Saini
                    011-[protected]
                    TimesJobs

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 1:14 PM, nishanth <nishanth.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,

I am interested .please my resumes attached .& kindly suggest me if it requires any modification .I need to project my resume in two ways one is for the bfsi atm domain specifically .& other for project manager resume suites for any domain . I am interested in Asia pacific region also.kindly let me know if you have any options there also . kindly send me a final price

From: TimesJobs.Com - Career Services [mailto:[protected]@timesjobs.com]
                    Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 12:46 PM
                    To: nishanth.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Subject: Career Services - Times Jobs

Dear Customer,

Greetings from TimesJobs.com!

We appreciate your interest in our services, further to our Telecon, mentioned below are the details of the services we offer to leverage your career:

Our Services

MAGIC RESUME

* Professional resumes for both fresher and experienced job seekers.

* Resume exclusively optimized for your Target Job market of choice (India, Gulf or International)

* Get resume developed after thorough analysis and personal consultation.

* Unlimited interaction with resume professional while they work on resume.

* Designed as per industry standards in just 7 working days.

* Own a Resume that highlights career goal and achievements

3, 035
                    5, 541
                    4, 433

RESUME ZAPPER

* Speed up job hunt by sending resume to TOP 1250 Consultants in India and 100 Consultants in the Gulf.

* With this service we ensure Industry targeting by sending resume only to those headhunters who recruit in your Industry.

* Save time and efforts in circulating resume among Top Consultants in just only 4 working days.

* Target unadvertised available jobs in your industry

Resume Zapper
                    New

India

Gulf

Both

SUCCESS COMBO – With two of our leading services combined, this service brings you the option of getting your CV done by our professionals as well having us send it to Top Consultants in India and Gulf.

Benefits:

* Professionally written resume for target job market in India, Gulf and Abroad.

* Send resume to the top recruiters in India and Gulf.

* Take advantage of the combo and Get 20% discount

Success Combos

50% of BSP
                    50% of BSP

PREMIUM BENEFITS –

InExTa Advantage Benefits:

* Expand your reach with Instant, Exact and Targeted Resume distribution to TOP employers
                    * Reach out to over 20, 000 employers with the InExTa Advantage
                    * Auto applications of your profile to real employers searching for profiles like yours

Applyvantage Benefits:

* Now apply to jobs of employers who view and are interested in your profile
                    * Track Employers visiting your profile
                    * Get alerts delivered directly to your email inbox
                    * Keep updated about increasingly competitive job market
                    Public Profile Benefits:

* Get a personalized space on the internet and promote yourself with a Public Profile
                    * Control your professional identity on the Internet with a public profile.
                    * Customize your profile with a personal URL
                    * Distribute your profile via your blog, email signature etc.

Resume Highlight Benefits:

* Catch the eye of employers - Position your profile in the Limelight to employers
                    * Differentiate your profile from other in the pool of resumes
                    * Add exclusive Tags to your profile
                    * Splash your resume among our resume database

Preferential Job Messenger Benefits:

* Be the first one to know the latest Job opportunities
                    * Get the job matching your skills before anyone knows of it
                    * Increase your chances to be chosen as the candidate for the job
                    * Receive direct alerts of latest matching jobs directly in your email
                    * Double your chances of getting a interview call powered by InExTa technology

Premium MR Classic Intl Classic + Intl

Both 5, 541 4, 433 6, [protected]
                    48 hrs delivery India 5, 541 4, 433 6, 069 4855 0 0
                    Gulf 5, 145 4, 116 5, 673 4539 0 0
                    Both 5, 937 4, 750 6, 465 5172 0 0

To know more about our Career Services, visit: http://www.timesjobs.com/candidate/candidateServices.html

Executive Name- Deepak / Deepti

Best Regards,

Career Services Timesjobs.com

011-[protected]

E-mail - [protected]@timesjobs.com

Timesjobs.com — Fraud email!

DEAR ENGINEER, We have confirmed your CV/Resume, at (www.Timesjobs.com) and below you will find the current...