Virtual Vocations Logo

Virtual Vocations

Having problems with Virtual Vocations?

Virtual Vocations Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Virtual Vocations Customer Service. Initial Virtual Vocations complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Virtual Vocations above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Virtual Vocations. Discuss the issues you have had with Virtual Vocations and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Virtual Vocationsonline job referral

I signed up for Virtual Vocations and paid the monthly fee. I did receive numerous weekly updates for the first year, then cancelled my subscriptions. The emails did stop, but suddenly reappeared for only two times. I had been charged for one year without any updates. When I called to confirm my cancellation, they refuse to refund or admit that they had not been sending updates.

Do your own due diligence. Avoid them at all costs. Dishonest thieves.

RESOLVED

• Virtual Vocations's response · Apr 12, 2019

We appreciate your review, however, in reviewing your account and conversation with our customer service department, our support explained that the email alerts that had been emailed out to you, and are still being emailed to you are available to any registered member, and are not dependent on having a premium membership.

Your total subscription billed monthly for 18 months and your complaint indicates that you did receive email updates for the first year. That would indicate you had not received the free emails on a consistent basis for only 6 months. Reaching out to us at that time would have allowed us to troubleshoot the issue much sooner, however, this did not impact your subscription services.

You also indicated that you canceled your paid subscription 6 months ago, but were not able to provide a copy of that cancelation or method. As a courtesy, we refunded 3 months of your subscription and let you know that we had processed that for you during the discussion.

We know that looking for a job can be a difficult and emotional process, however, the misrepresentation of the situation and false accusation is frustrating to us. We wish you the best in your career search.

Virtual Vocations — job referral

In the old days - the 1990s - a common scam that was always one of the most complained and prosecuted...

Virtualvocations.com — takes membership and then can't sign on.

I signed up for membership to apply for a position and get a free resume overview but once I paid the...

Virtual Vocations/telecommuting job assistance — unethical practices

For the last few months I have been a member of Virtual Vocations. I paid 49.95, without any results for the...

Virtualvocations.com — rip off

When I signed up for this "service" using my PayPal account ($45 for 6 months - boy, was I foolishly...

Virtualvocations.com — unauthorized charges

Laura Spawn charges $49.99 for a 6-month subscription to virtualvocations.com, which lists work-at-home job...

Virtual Vocations.com — online fraud

This company likes to spam users from Craig's list even if the users or company has selected to not be...