MyLife.com / email theft

I received an email inviting me to join and started the process but didn't complete it. I then decided to go on and see what it was all about and imagine my surprise in finding my contact list on their site. I never imported my email list for them to bug people so this is theft. And you can't email them to complain only write and call. So delete any email from mylife.com and definitely add to spam list.

N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
I am an attorney researching the business practices of WWW.REUNION.COM and WWW.MYLIFE.COM.
I am interested in their practices as it relates to the SCRAPING OF EMAIL ADDRESS BOOKS.

Here's a few questions for all:

1) were you enticed to visit reunion.com after an email came to you, appearing like it was from a friend, inviting you to join reunion.com?

2) do you feel the terms of service and privacy policy noted on the site explained what exactly reunion.com was going to do to your email address book?

3) Were your email address contacts emailed an invitation to join reunion.com after receiving an invitation which claimed you sent them the invite?

4) was your email address book hijacked?

So as to support my interest and qualify my identity, I would refer you to a few of my recent cases I filed this past year, so that you can confirm that I do represent individuals in internet privacy matters. Google my recent cases:

lane v facebook,

valentine v nebuad

simon v adzilla

Once you locate these cases, review the atorneys noted, and then confirm I have the same email as the attorney noted on the lawsuit:

"Attorney Joseph H Malley

Anyone with information, please contact me in confidence at: malleylaw@gmail.com

Joe Malley
Dallas Texas
N  3rd of Oct, 2009 by
Your an idiot! I have a subscription and it asks you if you would like to transfer your contacts and look for them. It gives you two opportunities to avoide transferring your contacts if you overlooked it the first time. Read before getting excited and skipping every process! This attorney that commented is a scammer get real clients and don't look for disgruntled idiots you can just scam even more!

MyLife Logo MyLife