MyLife / www.mylife.com
First they do not have my information correct or even close and yet they DO say that I have a criminal background because I have had one single minor traffic speeding ticket in my 59 years. I had paid $25 to update my information, not only was I charged this amount, but it was not changed and now they want to charge me again to see the information again. Now I have been on hold for over 30 minutes and still waiting to speak to a representative. THIS IS A CRIME that they can steal your money for nothing and then try extort more money in an attempt to correct information that they seem to purposely inaccurately publically post to the internest to knowing tarnish your reputation.
More MyLife Complaints & Reviews
- MyLife.com - scam internet website 
- MyLife.com - scam 
- MyLife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- MyLife.com - rip off 
- MyLife.com - refunds 
- MyLife - internet personal data
- MyLife - Mylife subscription 
- MyLife - poor customer service & impossible to contact!
- MyLife.com - complaint 
- MyLife - reputation profile