Mylife

Posted: Aug 15, 2017 by

personal information available

I sent this company an email requesting my information be removed from this website because I didn't feel that my name or address should be available for just anyone to see. They refused saying that my information could be found with "a quick google search ". I did a quick google search and sent the other website that had my information available emails requesting they remove my information. They have complied. This company still refuses. I have tried calling only to be hung up on. They expect you to pay for a service to hide your information when they know there are predators out there. I am a victim of a stalker already. They make it easier for the stalker to find me again. This company should not be allowed to do this!!!
Complaint comments Comments (3)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

A  16th of Aug, 2017 by    +1 Votes
They address a disgrace and I am fuming.. I am the director of a business and they have got all my personal information.. I am livid...

Frredom of information act
A  16th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
They have changed how I have spelt words to make me look stupid. I am fuming and totally agree??? Wtf
A  7th of Sep, 2017 by    +2 Votes
I requested mylife to take down my all sensitive information from internet. I am already a victim of credit card fraud, stalking. I complaint over the phone they said it will take up to 10 days, but my information still there. Then I email them by requesting to remove my information they replied they will reply in 24 hours still nothing there. These are my sensitive information, I never give them my information or permission. They are just helping scammers and stalkers. I had to change my phone number for them.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree