Mylife / personal information available

I sent this company an email requesting my information be removed from this website because I didn't feel that my name or address should be available for just anyone to see. They refused saying that my information could be found with "a quick google search ". I did a quick google search and sent the other website that had my information available emails requesting they remove my information. They have complied. This company still refuses. I have tried calling only to be hung up on. They expect you to pay for a service to hide your information when they know there are predators out there. I am a victim of a stalker already. They make it easier for the stalker to find me again. This company should not be allowed to do this!!!

Ky
Aug 15, 2017

Comments

Fu
  16th of Aug, 2017

They address a disgrace and I am fuming.. I am the director of a business and they have got all my personal information.. I am livid...

Frredom of information act

Fu
  16th of Aug, 2017

They have changed how I have spelt words to make me look stupid. I am fuming and totally agree??? Wtf

De
  7th of Sep, 2017

I requested mylife to take down my all sensitive information from internet. I am already a victim of credit card fraud, stalking. I complaint over the phone they said it will take up to 10 days, but my information still there. Then I email them by requesting to remove my information they replied they will reply in 24 hours still nothing there. These are my sensitive information, I never give them my information or permission. They are just helping scammers and stalkers. I had to change my phone number for them.