MyHeritage / dna kit not received by myheritage yet

2 TexasHouston, Spain Review updated:

To whom it may concern:

I am writing to whoever would be able to give me feedback because I have sent my DNA kit to the address in the envelope and from Spain, the courier said it should have arrived now already but I don't see any update in the app. I am worried as to why it isn't there yet and I am afraid that it was lost. I have saved for that DNA kit and if it was lost, it means the money I saved was useless and the product&service are not dependable. Is there any way I could find out what happebed to my kit? I would really appreciate some assistance.

Regards,
Gresa

Ma
Dec 10, 2018

Comments

• El
      11th of Dec, 2018

Dear Gresa,

I'm sorry to read your low star review. When using regular mail for the return shipping of the DNA samples to the lab, most DNA samples arrive within 2-3 weeks. But there are cases where it takes close to a month for the lab to receive the DNA samples.

Please email me your account ID or registered email address at elena.vipsupport@myheritage.com I will be happy to personally follow up on it.

Kind regards,
    Elena, MyHeritage Team

• Pa
      16th of Dec, 2018

Returned DNA kit on 2nd December 18 but your lab has not received it yet??? Why so slow?

• El
      18th of Dec, 2018

@Paul GJ Dear Paul,

When DNA samples are sent back to our lab, the time of delivery is out of our hands. It depends on the post service used. In general, DNA Samples can take up to a month, however, in busy times such as Christmas deliveries can take even longer.

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at elena.vipsupport@myheritage.com

Kind regards,