Mydiet-acai Berry / Unapproved credit card charge

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

This company likes to charge your account when all you signed up for was the trial product. They charged my account twice without asking me if I wanted more of the product or not. When I paid for the trial product it was noted that that was only for the trial porduct not that you were signing up to get the product every month. As far as I'm concern the product really does not work. They also then sign you up for Lifstylefit.com without you knowing about it and they charge you $29.95 a month for what.
If I could find out what state they are in I would contact the Better Business Bureau and advise them of what this company is doing. As far as I'm concern this is fraud.

Vi

Comments

• Fe
      17th of Apr, 2009

I couldn't have said it better myself, I just contacted this company and they just put another charge on my card.

• Do
      18th of Apr, 2009

I just talked to "Light" from th Phippines about a that charge on my card tseehat was not authorized by me which happened to get me into an over draft on one account. They are going to credit my card(we'll see if that's true). Signed Zip Code 71119

• Do
      18th of Apr, 2009

We will wait and see results of my complaint to "Light"

• Ka
      21st of Apr, 2009

I too was suprised by the charge on my debit card. It appeared before I had even taken a one week supply.I want this charge taken off my account. I talked to my doctor about this and she said I should stop taking it because of my other medical problems. karendickerson12@comcast.net

23rd of Apr, 2009

I have just received my credit card and they did the same thing to me. They advertised just $4.99 for S/H to receive your free bottle of ACAI pills. Now they charged $4.99 and $79.96 for this FREE bottle and have already charges another $80.00 something for the next one that I didn't order because "It's on the way". Is there anyone out there who can HELP me??? I can't afford this to happen to me. I am a widow on a fixed income. I need every dime I get and still have to use my credit card for grocery sometimes. PLEASE I NEED HELP !!!

• Gr
      23rd of Apr, 2009

What a kettle of smelly fish! I now have two charges each $60 and an additional $90 and a monthly charge appearing for $10. I have called several numbers on websites and they say they have cancelled my membership/monthly shipments. This is such a scam. The number listed on my bank statement next to the charge is the cell phone of some guy who hadn't a clue why his cell number was on my bank statement...sigh

• Cr

Jan,
    You've been scammed. As much as you don't want to do it, your only safe bet is to close the credit card. You have to file fraudulent charges with your credit card company. Their fraudulent dept. should reverse the charges. Leave that card open, just watch them suck it dry..they could care less if you were living on the streets.
    Watch the video on this website at the top right corner. You'll see who you're dealing with.

Most Credit Card Companies and Banks are aware of the Scam and have reversed charges.

It's your money. Close the card and start another account.

• Rh
      28th of Apr, 2009

I too was charged and more than once before I noticed it. I have returned the pkg unopened and am hoping to get my money back. I have two others companies I am dealing with with the same mode of a free trial and then they charged me out the wazoo. I was able to track them down and contact the BBB of FL and am hoping to get some charges reveresed but I have sinced closed that debit card and believe it or not it was my bank that caught it and called me on it. My Dr said not to take it as it raised my BP to far up. Rhoby in Louisiana

• Mi
      12th of Aug, 2009

HI all,

I have been fighting with this company since march/april and have been told that my credit card was refunded and it hasnt been..has anyone had any luck in obtaining a refund from them? I was charged for the trial (which I hadnt had for a good 3dys) and the normal month all in the same month..when I spoke to the card fraud division I was told that it was my fault and that I willingly gave this company my card information and that there wasnt anything they could do..this lady agrued with me because I didnt agree that this was legit nor fair..

I have 69 emails to this company with no resolution in sight..any suggestions would be appreciated...I am so frustrated with this..