My Canadian Pharmacy / deceptive spamming
These loathsome swine send emails that LOOK like something else.
Today I received something that appeared to come from
Here is the message:
Your order has been successfully canceled. For your reference, here's a summary of your order:
You just canceled order [protected] placed on May 2, 2012.
1 "Transitional"; 2004, Second Edition
By: Branwen Bailey
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
But if you click on the "details" link, you get taken to the mycanadianpharmacy website.
I've been getting notices from the POST OFFICE, from "your youtube submission has been accepted" from United Parcel Service about packages they want to deliver-- and everything takes me to the pharmacy. This goes beyond spam- it's deceptive and should be illegal. Please put them out of business!
More My Canadian Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Email hacking / spam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Scam and cheating! 
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - SCAM Never received order 
- Canadian Pharmacy - on line scam 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Never delivered and charged! 
- Canadian Pharmacy - Not delivered 
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Fake Site; Hacks into Private Email Accounts
- Canadian Pharmacy / Viagra+Cialis - Never received product 
- CanadianPharmacy - Order not sent, no contact from them
- Canadian Pharmacy - Goods not recieved