The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Canadian Pharmacy — Harassment with phone calls
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
For the past three years I receive around 5 to 10 calls a month from Canadian Pharmacy asking my to purchase a subscription. They have called me from multiple different phone numbers from all over the U.S. I have asked multiple times for them to please remove my name and to stop calling. Canadian Pharmacy simply doesn't care. To add on with the phone calls I would also have to say that around 90% of the spam emails I receive come from Canadian Pharmacy. It's safe to say I receive around 500 spam emails from them a month.
I have read endless complaints about the same issues. How can this company continue to operate and be allow to do this?
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Canadian Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Email hacking / spam
- Canadian Pharmacy - Scam and cheating!
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - SCAM Never received order
- Canadian Pharmacy - on line scam
- Canadian Pharmacy - Never delivered and charged!
- Canadian Pharmacy - Not delivered
- Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy - Fake Site; Hacks into Private Email Accounts
- Canadian Pharmacy / Viagra+Cialis - Never received product
- CanadianPharmacy - Order not sent, no contact from them
- Canadian Pharmacy - Goods not recieved