murphy oil co./gas sales / over charge on card

1 harrison rdMacon, GA, United States Review updated:

I was charged $109 on my card 5/08 for gas. my car does not hold that much gas, even at the prices of that time. I tried to file a complaint & get the charge revervsed on my card. it did not work. I did buy about $40 in gas about that time, but not no $109. then it came out later how someone hard hacked into the murphy oil credit card system & diverted some over charges into a hackers account. but that wal mart visa would not do anything about it. I will make sure that this gets ALL over the net, if I don't get back the $69 over charge from murhpy oil comp. they have until 3/29/09.

Comments

• Mo
      15th of Sep, 2010

I had worker confront me about how her and my ex-fiance are sleeping together. she did this while Im high risk preg. Which cause me to have my baby 3 weeks early. I tried to file a ciomplaint about it and her boss gave me atittude and wouldnt listen to my complaint. i felt as if they took thgis as a big joke. Now noone will talk to me there.
    MURPHY'S GAS STATION IS A MESS!!!

• Je
      18th of Jan, 2011

I went in to a Murphys gas station earlier, after a long day of work to get a cold drink. I waited in line for a good couple of mins. and the girl there didnt say a thing to me. so i politely asked is this register open? "no it aint!" is what i got. i was like, ive been here for 5 mins and you didnt say a word, and i walked to the next space, where the other cashier was just walking back too. the first one says, "you aint even been here 5 minutes." I didnt say anything else, just ignored her. then she said, "if you werent on your cell phone maybe you could get some service around here!" I told her that i would call her manager, so she shut her mouth. I worked in customer service for 5 yrs. and i have never talked to a customer that way, and i have had some pretty rude ones...that is just not good buisness

• Ba
      12th of Mar, 2011

Hello

this comment is for Murphy's customer service

I was attempting to apply for your cashier job online, but kept getting an error message saying my email address was incorrect.
    well, I beg to differ. There is absolutely nothing wrong with my email address. I have used this one for 7-8 years and have no intention whatsoever of changing anything about it. So, rather than putting up with this harrassent, I will continue my job search elsewhere. a position as a cashier would have been beneath me anyway.

I thought you could use this honnest comment

regards