Munnik Basson Dagama — debt collection woolworths
These people have been harassing my parents for almost a decade. They have been paying as much as they could afford of which had been agreed with MBD. Yet they have constantly rung them and harassed them and even threatened them with physical violence. As I am in the UK I was unaware of this however, I will now be seeking legal advice against this company. My mother passed away on the 8th November 2017 of heart failure which can be attributed greatly to the stress and fear she was under from this company. This aggressive behaviour is unacceptable and they will not be getting away with their actions. They have failed to send any statements or correspondence showing what the balance was remaining.
More Munnik Basson Dagama Complaints & Reviews
- MBD Attorneys - settlement letters 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - identity account 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - Stay away 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - Threat to hand over 
- MBD Attorneys - really guys, you need to do something about your service 
- Munnik Basson Dagama Inc. - paid up account cheque account, unethical behavior
- Munnik Basson Dagama - munnik basson dagama inc attorneys - edcon account
- Munnik Basson Dagama - bed service (bridge of agreement)
- MBD Attorneys - account paid still waiting for paid up letter
- MBD Attorneys - my payments seem to have gone missing???