Multichoiceupgrade from pvr to explora on premium package

During March 2016 I opted for the price lock deal of R899, 00/ month for a DSTV Explora. My explora decoder was suppose to be delivered the following week. On 23 March 2016 I receive a call from On the Dot Couriers' driver enquiring how to get to my physical address. After a while I realised that this driver was in Mapumalanga while I reside in the Western Cape. The next day 24 March a lady called me from the courier services apologising for the mistake and assured me that the decoder will be delivered to me after the Easter weekend. After having heard nothing after the long weekend I started enquiring about where my decoder was. After numerous phone calls it still have not being delivered to me. Surprisingly, I received a sms on 5 April 2016 stating that my new smart card has been activated successfully. I immediately contacted Multichoice and all they could tell me was that they will escalate it to a higher authority as I have not received any decoder. It just does not make sense that a decoder which I have not received has now being activated against my name meaning that I will be billed for something which I don't have.

I then contacted the local On the Dot couriers who informed me that they delivered the decoder to me on 5 April 2016. As much I told them that I have not received any decoder the lady by the name of Sukena told me that she will escalate the matter. (Typical answer now these days)To date my problem has not been resolved and am opting to go public with this poor service from Multichoice.

Ne