MultiChoice / debit order fraud

1 144 Bram Fisher Drive, Randburg 2194Gauteng, South Africa Review updated:

DSTV/MultiChoice have been debiting the incorrect amount for the past 3 months. (Account: [protected]) 26/10/2015 - R1, 175.53 25/11/2015 - R1, 133.00 28/12/2015 - R1, 133.00 Note that the authorised amount is R814, 00. Originally their call center staff kept referring back to Nedbank insisting that the fault is with my bank. DSTV/MultiChoice also threatened that they would blacklist me should I reverse any of the debit orders. After searching various consumer sites/forums, I got hold of some of MultiChoice's managers contact details (Natasha Abed & Manti Seleka) and was put in contact with their ***** department - Herbert Mosavel. For the past 2 weeks I have been dealing with Herbert Mosavel, the ***** Administrator at MultiChoice. Herbert is handling the Debit Order ***** cases and has informed me that MultiChoice is at fault and that I will be refunded, but every time I contact Herbert there is a different excuse why the refund has not been done. On Friday, 15 January, I asked for my DSTV/MultiChoice subscription to be cancelled. Once again I was promised that money owed to me, (R999.53) would be refunded to my bank account. Yet again, no refund has been done.

Ma
Jan 18, 2016

Comments

• Dr
      9th of Nov, 2017

Good Day
    Please assist this is the second month debit order amount is going off my wife`s account.
    She does not have an account with dstv. Month of October and November.
    Your call center cant assist us. 084 278 6775 Lincoln