Multichoice / billing error with no response from multichoice
My problem remains un-resolved. The only response I received back from Multichoice was that they tried to call me. I am clearly out of the country and my email details were clear and available. No effort was made to contact me via email. I would have assumed that this would be the first point of contact considering that I sent an email with my complaint and this is normally the choice of communication for most organizations however, its been the contrary. I responded via email again to receive feedback regarding a huge accounting error on my account however, I still haven't had a response nor has my account mistake been rectified.
It seems as if my complaint is being avoided.
I provided specific details in my email with regards to the accounting error and would have assumed that someone would have the courtesy to respond instead of saying they couldn't get hold of me via phone.
More Multichoice Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - overcharging
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service