MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / pricing

Randburg, South Africa

Good day, I am not having any joy calling your customer service number with regarding to the pricing option for the Indian package I have recently taken out. On the 10th of January I call in as a new customer and spoke to Gregory to discuss the options as per above, he advise me to take out a R 29 package and the Indian package as an add on for R 220.00. I then had a decoder installed, then called in and spoke to a lady to have the package activated and a debit order set up. She advised me I cannot take up the above package and I could have the Indian package for R 220.00 On the 21st when my debit order was collected I was charged R 345.00. I then called on the 24/01/17 and spoke to Portia Ref: [protected]-I12 who advised me that she will listen to the call if that was the agreement call me within 24 hours with feedback. I am still awaiting her call. I call back on the 25/01/2017 and spoke to Simphiwe Ref: [protected]-I17 who advised me the same and promised sincerely to call me back and I am still waiting. I expect a response and answer urgently or I am going to social media as I am paying extra for something that I did my homework on and it is a breach of agreement. I did not authorise you to debit my account for R 345.00 per month.

Sa