MultiChoice Africa / DSTV — overcharging
Date of incident: 5 February 2018.
I enquired about double subscription fees I discovered at the beginning of this month. The representative alerted me to the fact that I was being billed for two decoders while I had only one. It emerged that when I bought an Explora decoder from a registered dealer, who also installed the decoder three years ago, a new contract was initiated, but the contract on the old decoder was never cancelled. I was never informed that I have to hand the old decoder back, in fact the installer suggested I sell the older decoder. Consequently I have been paying for two contracts whereas I have only one tv. I was never informed that I have to cancel the a contract.
What can I do to recover three years of subscriptions?
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- Multichoice - account payments 
- Multichoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- Multichoice - dstv accounts 
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - re-runs
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - refund
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - call center 
- DSTV - unauthorized charges by dstv 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - customer service