MultiChoice Africa / DSTV / dstv price lock
This morning when I woke up I was very annoyed when I saw the following message on my phone: fnb :-) transaction failed. R6289.00 unsuccessful payment to cheq a/c..153407. Ref. Unpaid. 28dec 06:32.
First of all I have spoken to customer care on multiple occasions, I have complained on hello peter also more than once but the message doesn't seem to be delivered as my account just seems to get more each month.
I am only going to try this one more time if it is not fixed by the end of next week I will take this matter futher as I am sick and tired of paying the cost on my bank account because this has not been sorted out.
My subscription has been suspended since june/july I have not switched it back on as I was irritated every month with my bill being more than what was agrees apon the fist month they deducted the correct amount after that my bill just started climbing I phoned and they told me ot would be sorted out and still nothing happend I phoned again after my bill was high at the end of the month and told them that I will not pay another cent until it is sorted out still haven't heard anything and my account still suspended after a month or two I was fed up and decided to post a review on hello peter they phoned and said they will put me on a price plan for the outstanding amount plus my monthly amount, I was shocked how can tou expect me to pay if my dstv account was suspended this is unacceptable and will not be held liable to pay an amount to a service provider that has given no service.
Please get this correctly I do not want dstv anymore. Correct the account immediately by closing it and making sure that my account reflects r0 by the end of next week.
This is the last time I try to talk to multichoice in a nice way sort it out!
More MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Complaints & Reviews
- MultiChoice - account payments 
- MultiChoice - multichoice not explaining true conditions of dstv explora price lock contract deal 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - sexual activity on cartoon network 
- MultiChoice - dstv accounts
- DSTV - reconnection fees 
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - Payments
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - double payment for dstv january 2019
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - account & customer care consultants
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - who changed my package
- MultiChoice Africa / DSTV - short change