MTN Help Line / no response to my request

South Africa Review updated:
1.65

I have called mtn as early as friday 31 october 2008 for them to send my itemised bill to my email and spoken to almost 4 personnel at their call centre about this, everyone was always sending it in or within two hours .But even today the 3th november i have not recieved my statement.

i just want my statement to be send this email please samm@jhb.franki.co.za

Comments

Fr
  9th of Feb, 2009
What is the point of having a help line and you are only listening to a voice recording, and there is no help you ask for setting on phone for wap and cant get it to work because there is a code needed who do you speak to .V&A Waterfront does not have a mtn store, phone Telkom for number in Century City and the nuber they give just rings non stop.
The only why i see this is that Vodacom has a better customer service plan and that i should swich over.
Ab
  18th of Feb, 2009
Im an mtn subscriber with the phone no. 08032951942. I have been trying to call the customer care but always not being connected to talk with an agent. I'm not been happy with the way you charge me i.e 48 naira per minute when ever im in Funtua Local Gov.t Area of Katsina state. Please kindly help me to rectify and solve the problem.
abubakarlawalft@yahoo.com
Ja
  26th of Feb, 2009
Dear sir, mam

yesterday i was for 20 minits on the phone to get hold of one of your consaltins no replay
to day 10 minits no replay

my phone number 0829267806

please phone me back

regards

James van Heerden
Su
  24th of Apr, 2009
I sent an e-mail to mtn regarding welcome back sim but all i got was nothing but failed.
Wi
  28th of Aug, 2009
Hi

MTN is a joke!!! I have been trying to phone their Custoimer care number, 083 1808 for the past day to query an account. It goes through voicemail only to end up telling you that you must phone 083 1808 (the number you're currently connected to) and then hangs up on you after saying "thanks for your understanding"...I'm phoning from a Telkom line...yes!!

Sort out your act MTN!! Instead of robbing the public blind, try putting some of your mega-profits back into customer service and employment, two concepts you clearly forgot while feeding that greedy bottomless coffer. Eejits

Regards

A new prsopective Neotel client
Su
  7th of Jan, 2010
Goodmorning

I called the MTN customers care number early this morning asking for your help but uptill now I've not seen the reply of text you promised to send. My brother's line 08062700095 got block and it required that he enter a PUK Code. The sim pack got mising somtime ago hence my request for the PUK code.

Thanks for your usual cooperation.

Sunday Sunday Akpan
Abak, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Ke
  11th of Apr, 2010
my comment is that i have been try to reach you but it seems impossible why is that so when we are using a so called mtn and we cant even complain when nessesary it is not good.
Ke
  11th of Apr, 2010
it is good
Si
  3rd of May, 2010
I just gave up!
Best is to lie, face down, on the beach and cry!!!
They are taking my money for nothing.
Talk about crime in South Africa?
MTN are the real criminals!
Ta
  7th of Dec, 2012
hi there

I would like to understand why i get a call from MTN saying they are offering me a contract and when i go there to inquire about this no one is able to assist me,

Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Logo Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa
Customer Care Service