MTN / my cellphone number given to someone else
I bought a new sim card 2 weeks ago at mtn. My new number worked for 5 days and suddenly without warning it was deactivated. I work as a real estate agent and had all my marketing material changed with my new cellphone number. If someone phone my number you will get a lady answering who is staying in soweto. It is school holidays and my advertisements were placed with my new cellphone number and I have missing out on any oppertunities of creating a sale.
I have been to my mtn office and they have been drawing their hair out getting head office to fix the problem without any luck. Can someone please help me!! As head office is continuously lying saying that my number has been activated and the problem is fixed. They are lying!
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob