MTN / 3g bandwidth monitor is not working
I have been asking MTN for for 4 weeks now and this problem has still not been sorted out..
The MTN 3G bandwidth monitor has not been working for more than 4 weeks now so how the hell am I supposed to know how much bandwidth I have left. Of course MTN doesn; care because they are just going to charge me R1.20 a meg if my bandwidth runs out.
When is the bandwidth monitor going to be fixed????
Also how can a billion dollar company not have an online bandwidth monitor??? Why do i have to take out my sim card from the 3g card put it in a phone and dial for my bandwidth. Pathetic!!! I mean to not be able to log onto a website to do this is complete rubbish! Even worse they don't have an sms service either.
I may have to switch to Vodacom as at least they have online bandwidth checking..
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob