MTN - Business Package / business package - accessive account charges
In Feb 08 Cellphone account shot up with about R1500.00
Next month the same about R3000.00
Requested Itemized billing but not available due to Business Package
Third month - Account creeps up to more and more and at middle of 2008 sitting at R12 000.00
Phoning MTN was not successfull at all. They could not provide me with itemized billing to see where the problem was. I have phoned them, email them and logged calls on the MTN website.
I have spoken to a local consultant which has put me in contact with the local support.
I then went in at the local branch ad then there was a response
They came back and said the calls was validated and charges is correct. Now, i have asked them to please provide me with prove to no avail. They could not, same answer: because of the business package itemized billing is not available.
I have asked a consultant I know from previous work and she has given my details thorugh to the local manager. Again they came back but this time that the account is to old. The account is currently sitting at R 28000 plus. When I asked the local manager can they prove in court that I made these calls she said yes. If so, why can't I have a copy of this prove? All I wanted to know is what caused this account to go so huge. Yet, the second number on this conratc are very low. Where to now?
More MTN - Business Package Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - MTN is untrustworthy liers
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - puk number
- MTN Customer Care - absolutely no support from mtn for a faulty brand new nokia cell phone
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - mobile phone
- MTN - night data not being deducted; 0605055809