MTA / express bus bxm9
Hello - I am currently on the BXM 9 bus which I boarded at 86 Street at 3:28. I received a phone call about my 97 year old Aunt's medication and was rudely reprimanded by the phone driver that cell phone usage is not allowed. I always see people talking and at times, screaming on cell phones and simply deal with it. Please confirm if this policy is valid or just a driver preference . If it is the former, please alert all drivers that cell phones are allowed. If it is the latter, I request an apology and refund.
More MTA Complaints & Reviews
- MTA Bus - extremely rude bus driver 
- MTA - lirr 
- MTA - rude bus driver 
- New York City MTA Bus - rude queens bus driver q37 
- MTA/ Q65 - harmful bus driver 
- MTA - customer service within train station
- MTA - bx 39 route
- MTA - b13 bus driver skips picking up customers.
- MTA - q54 complaint
- MTA - service I received on the b9 bus.