macanthony reality overseas property
purchase of furniture package with mri for villa verde, paid for in sept/oct 08 and have not been given installation date or delivery date at present getting no reply from e mails or letters sent . any one in the same situation please contact me [protected]

N  25th of Oct, 2009 by
If you are still in this position of not receiving your furniture pack which I am as well we are contacting bbc watchdog at the moment. Due to the late completiong of our apts we ave since been told that the furniture packs we paid for at £5, ooo each have become expired. This is apparently in terms and conditions that I have never seen. Laughable isn't it if it wasn't so distressing.
N  21st of Jan, 2011 by
Pure scam. MRI are as dodgy as they come. The Solrs in Cape Verde are just as bad. I have wrote to them on numerous occasions but as you can guess there was no reply, except for an email advising that we were obliged to transfer the remainder of the money or we were in breach of our contract, despite the fact they MRI have breached their contract by delaying completion of apartments for over 3 yrs.