Mr. Transmission / Warranty blackmail
"fixed" my transmission by rebuilding it at a cost of $3, 790. The transmission failed with in 23 miles. They towed it back in and kept it several days, then when I called every day told me that the car computer was bad. That is $1000 from the dealer. They said they could look for a used one they could put in. I said look and let me know. They did not let me know. They ordered one then when I called again for an update they told me I HAD to buy it from them for $250 and let them put it in or they would VOID the warranty on the parts and laor for the OTHER work on the actual transmission. Basically I have been blackmailed in to throwing more money at them when I do not trust them based on my experience and I would like computer expert not a transmission guy to do computer work. I think Blackmail is illegal.
More Mr. Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Transmission - We'll be bringing the sheriff when we're picking up our vehicle! 
- Mr. Transmission - customer service/delay 
- Mr. Transmission - Mr. Transmission please honor the warranty, or refund my money 
- Mr. Transmission - Bad service 
- Mr Transmission - Rip OFF
- Mr Transmission Madison Tennessee. - diagnosis and repair or replacement of a 2003 chevy silverado 1500.
- Mr Transmission - transmission
- Mr Transmission - Speed sensor, gasket put on pan
- [Resolved] Mister Transmission St. Thomas - Bad service
- Mr. Transmission Sping - Unethical behavior