Mr. Tire / poor service. non qualified stafff working on vehicles
Absolutely horrible service. Let me first start out by saying, this particular store looks like their staff is on a work release program from prison.
They take over an hour for a simple oil change.
They have recently in the past 5 months blown 2 motors on customers vehicles.
Backed into bus parked and broke another customers back window.
Have been accused of stealing from customers cars (loose change, ipods etc.)
This company is a complete hot mess, and I am not surprised about all of the other complaints about the other stores in other states.
More Mr. Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Mr. Tire - complaint 
- Mr.Tire - thieves 
- Mr.Tire Auto Centers - overcharges 
- Mr. Tire - awful experience 
- Mr. Tire - tried to rip me off
- Mr. Tire Auto Service Centers - ineffective and expensive repairs
- Mr. Tire (#661) Easton MD - timing belt installation
- Mr. Tire - you support the nfl and you don't support us military at all
- Mr Tire - warranty tire repair
- Mr. Tire- Bel Air- South Parkway - tires