Mr Tirethey ruined my abs

Li Fox Chapel, PA Review updated:

Took my car for inspection Nov.29, 2011. They said the exhaust wouldn't pass on my 2005 Nissan Maxima, It ran me over $1500.00. plus back brakes. Got my car back and instantly had trouble coming to a stop, brakes hit the floor.Took it back they said there was air in the brake line.(which shouldn't ever happen if they fixed it right) Picked it up and still had the same trouble took it back, they said a wheel bearing was corroded and charged me $588.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Fox Chapel, PA00 plus! Picked it up and still had the problem nearly crashed !Took it back they took it for a test ride and said it is the ABS but didn't fix it and said it was safe to drive. Had first snow today ( 1/13/12) and am surprised I made it home safe, it was terrifying. I didn't have this problem until they got hold of my car, They obviously screwed the ABS system up, and I'm out hundreds of dollars and a messed up car.They will be hearing from my attorney if the problem is not corrected at their cost and reimbursement for wheel bearing and other unnecessary repairs.

Comments

• La
      Jul 11, 2016

I took my daughters car to Mr tires as the check engine light was on. They claimed it was the ignition coil and that I needed new spark plugs.. ok.. guess what check engine light on still. I took the car back to the dealer, guess what spark plugs never changed! steer clear unless you're getting tires!