Mr Price Sport / I am definitely not going back for a 3rd time to complete another application again

United States Review updated:

On the 1st October i went to the Mr Price Sport, Boksburg branch to complete a CLI application for my account. I heve completed the form in store in front of the person responsible to fax it to ho. On the 2nd i received a sms informing me that my application was declined and that i can phone the 08610 nr for more info, which i did on the 7th of October. I was informed that the application was not signed and complete by the store and that I should go back and re-apply again. I went back on the 7th and completed a new application. When the lady tried to fax the appliction she informed me that the fax line is not working and that se will re-fax the application as soon as the line is working again. I phoned her again on the 8th and she confirmed that the application was faxed and that she will phone ho to make sure they received it, and will then phone me back. Today is the 14th October. No feedback was received from ho with regards to the CLI application as well as the lady from the store in Boksburg. I am definetally not going back for a 3rd time to complete another application again. I think this is very poor service from the branch's side and needs to be addressed asap!!

Ca

Comments

• Sj
      Sep 28, 2014

i sipho vincent jonas, i used to work at mr price sport 125. i resign on the 26 of july, i then serve a notice of a month. i worked till the 18 of august which the was 2 an half days off.i worked 22days an i only get paid R218 rand in my bank account on 26 of september. so the 22days i worked i get that amount . am confused please help me there. on friday i called the guy who was incharge at that time collen, he told me that he doesn`t know. i don`t know what to do, am writing this to u guys to help me.

sipho

Aug 15, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - No sim card was received - complaining for the past 4 months - deduct amount every month off my account.
    BRITS
    South Africa

I phoned them numerous times regarding the contract that they offered me. When RAM Couriers delivered the phone there was no sim card. So how on earth must I pay for a contract that I do not receive the data or airtime as promised. I want to cancel this with immediate effect!!!

• Dr
    MRP Mobile - No payments on my account:ref MRP0112434
    Cradock
    South Africa

Hi I would like to complain about, payments that was not received by mrpmobile, the account number that I paid the money into is 4082068931 ABSA, on 1 December 2017, and 3 February 2018, please check it, because it's not possible, and if you want to hand me over,
    do so.THANK You

• Pr
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Retrenchement
    Durban
    South Africa

I was retrenched from work and from what i know i had the Mr Price policy that i used to pay with my account, but since i was retrenched, i am told that i am no longer covered, how can this be possible

• Po
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Leggings
    Amanzimtoti
    South Africa

I recently purchased 2 pairs of leggings High waisted unfortunately one pair was torn and freying last month I purchased the same leggings and could only wear them once as they tore really easy as the thread was coming loose... I paid two different prices for the same type of leggings but they were both the same bad quality and very thin..

• Mo
    Mr Price Group / MRP - High waisted formal pants
    Phoenix
    South Africa

I'm really not happy with the pants I've bought end of March from Mr Price. Tearing apart and I've worn it twice. I have an account with Mr P which I'll have to clear and do not buy again. I'm really wasting my money with this store

• Gr
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Payment using account
    Alberton
    South Africa

Had to wait endlessly in a queue at ALBERTON city as they supposedly have only one machine servicing account payments

• Ho
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Lewd comments
    Bloemfontein
    South Africa

I was at Mimosa Mall Bloemfontein on 29 May and the man monitoring the change room's made me feel uncomfortable with a unwanted comment on my appearance it made me feel truly uncomfortable and I will not be shopping at your store further. I also feel I need to post this on social media as I feel other's may feel the same

• Vu
      Aug 21, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Trading hours
    Port Elizabeth
    South Africa

The Mr price in govan mbeki Pe their trading times for Sat is 8:30 but I'm still standing outside and the time is 8:45am, no apology from the manager as they only came to the store @8:30 that the store is suppose to be opening. Not on as we are also @ work and we are rushing to get things done.

• Ka
      Aug 29, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Overcharged
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

I went to mr price carlton centre and bought leggings, the price tag said r79.99 but when i got home and checked my slips i realised i was charged r89.99, , why do they put a different price on the tags nd charge another price, its misleading, im outraged and very much angry... its unethical what they did, is this how the treat their loyal custome

• Le
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Items bought at your cerea store
    Ceres
    South Africa

My mother bought 2 pairs of psnts on promotion today she went back to exchange for a bigger size and was told she is not allowed to change the size as the promotion has ended. I am so disapointed in the service she got. No where in the store or on the slip size you cant change the size for items bought on promotion.

• Al
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Account
    mrp.com

Good Day

Please note i have paid up my account 0235052859 but when ever i do a credit check it says my account has been handed over to legal.

How can i get this sorted and cleared.

• Li
    Mr Price Group / MRP - UI19 FORM
    CAPE TOWN
    South Africa

I need my UIF19 from Mr Price, I went to the branch in Cape Town Zevenwacht Mall a hundred times and no one wants to give me my UI19, I would like you to send me my UI19 please, as this is the only form I require to submit, otherwise I m going to have to lay a complaint at the CCMA, I have been waiting very long.

Regards

In Gujarat
    Bhuj - Kutchh
    In village Sukhpar pin 370040
    Shop name Shri Hari Cold drinks

He charges over Mrp price in fridge products and more and never gives any receipts and threatens you if you ask for MRP price.

Please do something

Sep 19, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Shoes
    PIETERMARITZBURG
    South Africa

I bought these shoes at Scottsville mall PMB, approx 2-3 weeks ago on my Mr. price account. Worn 3 times . Please see attached pics. This is not acceptable and I would like my account to be credited. I do not have the slip but Im sure they can pick it up on my account. Very dissapointed about the quality :(

• He
      Oct 15, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Payment
    ermelo
    South Africa

My acc was overdue and now I paid it on the weekend. but it seems like I am now unable to buy on it again.
    Not sure if the acc has now been closed or what the issue is.
    They were quick to take my full amount that I owed but now I don't have credit?

Oct 27, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - poor quality
    Cape Town
    mrpricesport.co.za

I attend the gym often, and the gym offers boxing classes so like any member I bought a set of gloves from MrPrice Sport and not even a year later the gloves are falling apart. A few months after that I bought a cellphone holder and that broke as well.

• Ga
      Oct 28, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Online ordering
    Johannesburg
    Michigan

I am Gael from Congo, I ordered a sofa and a bed (base + mattress) as well as blanket. I made the payment, you cashed in the money but i got a message that the payment failed though you cashed in the money.
    The payment was around USD 667

I need to be refunded please as soon as possible.

• Na
      Oct 28, 2018
    Mr Price Sport - sports sneakers
    Sri Lanka

I recently bought a pair of sneakers from Mr Price sport. BUT, the dye from the sneakers have ruined every pair of sports socks that I have. I am embarrassed when my socks show at the gym, they look filthy. I have bought different types of bleaches to remove the stain but none work. The more I use these sneakers the darker the stain becomes.

Oct 31, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Service delivery
    Grahamstown
    South Africa

Grahamstown branch. Please tell me why must i stand in a long queue just to collect something i ordered online? This only happen in this branch. Its like they dont understand how the collection of orders work. Please do something about this situation. Its very frustrating.

• Sh
      Nov 01, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Sauna Suits tears very easily
    Carnival Mall

Hi Mr.Price

Please find attach pictures as evidence, that the Sauna Suits tears very easily. I've bought 4 pairs again and its does not last.

• I buy the correct size
    • Don't hang it in die sun
    • Don't shake to rinse the water when wet

Really not happy with this product of yours.

Thanks
    Mrs Jafta
    0620273321

Nov 05, 2018
    Mr Price Group / MRP - More than mrp price has been taken
    Madikeri
    India

Hi this is Manjunath, I spent my official time with me partner and and taken some beverages, but the mrp bill is exceeding the actual mrp price, , and service tax has not been specified, kindly help everyone
    Manju

• Mo
      Nov 14, 2018
    Mr Price Home - daybed bought in july 2016, defective
    Alberton City Johannesburg
    mrp.com

19 October 2016
    Client: Monique Vermaak

Frame sheared down the middle and collapsed
    Went back to the store with the complaint, but no help offered
    The product was R 2500 and you would expect it to last more than three months
    No option on the webpage to log complaints

It would be appreciated if the daybed is replace or refunded.

• Sc
      Jan 05, 2019
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Online delivery not received on delivery date paid for!!!
    KZN
    South Africa

I placed an order with Mr Price Clothing & Mr Price Home on 18Dec. The delivery option I paid for indicated delivery by 21Dec @ 17:00. Mr Price Clothing order arrived as per delivery option I paid for, but as at 22Dec @ 17:00 the Mr Price Home order has not arrived. Order no: 107110192260.
    Courier received parcel on 19Dec. VERY BAD SERVICE!!!

• Fa
      Feb 12, 2019
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Still waiting for my items

Your online order status has changed to SHIPPED for Order 107160252521
    I have ordered my items on the 21st January to date I have not received confirmation that my order he been delivered and I need it by tomorrow morning.please sort out ASAP
    '...'...'...
    Please advise as this is unacceptable

Regards
    Fatima

• Am
      Feb 25, 2019
    Mr Price Group / MRP - Accounts department
    South Africa

I have been trying to get a paid up letter since last year to show that my account is paid up but still no luck... Iv been calling when i get transferred my line gets cut off i sent emails no1 is responding... Pathetic service delivery