Motorola Razr / phone won't hold a charge!
I couldn't wait to get my razr phone. I thought that it would be the best and I would have no problems with it. It worked fine in the beginning and than I noticed that it started acting strange and just shutting off for no reason. So I took it to the US Cellular service center and they replaced the battery. And the phone still wouldn't hold a charge. So i took it back to the service center and they sent it in to be repaired and the phone was gone for 2 months. Supposedly they replaced the phone, but it still doesn't hold a charge. At first I thought it was the charger so I bought a new charger. Same problem. I charge the phone all night and than if I have to make a phone call or a couple phone calls in the morning the phone is dead after 3 calls. I wouldn't have had the phone off the charger for more than 2 hours. This is crazy. I have never had a phone that I hate so much.
More Motorola Razr Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola Razr V3 - I hate the experience with motorola! 
- Motorola - mbp36xl baby monitor
- Motorola - baby monitor mbp855
- Motorola - android 7.1.1. phone
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam