Motherhood Maternity / Refused to give me an cancellation number

1 United States

I placed an online order on May 20, 2015 and I received a confirmation email and my acct was deducted at that time. On May 21, 2015, I called customer service to change a size and was told by Kelly I could only cancel my order. Kelly refused to provide me with a cancellation # after she cancelled my order which immediately raised red flags because I have never cancel an order, in person or online, and not received a cancellation #. Kelly said I would receive a cancellation email which I never did. After calling Kelly a second time and with no resolution, I sent an email to the co and after I did that I then received a cancellation email. I highly doubt I will ever order from this company again because excellent customer service is everything. I have ordered before from them for a purchase of $200. The order they cancelled today was $147. If I am going to spend that type of money for clothing I will only wear during my pregnancy, I will have to be satisfied 100%, even if a problem arises. So, technology is more reliable and dependable than speaking with a live person at Motherhood Maternity. That's a small red flag, but a red flag none the less.

Ya