Motel 6 / the rooms

Marietta, GA, United States

Recently stayed at the Motel 6 North Atlanta-Marietta GA.. the rooms are filthy. I rented 2 rooms because of my large family.. the bedding was torn with burn holes in them.. the mattresses are old and fraying. The Bathroom in room 234 shower curtain is so thin and now longer stays closed to be able to take a shower. The bathroom floor and floorboard had brown and green residue and the bathtub faucet leaks. In rooms 234 and 238 the flooring is warping and coming apart . In room 238 there was dirty underwear that did not belong to us sitting on the floor near the sink. The mattresses we fraying and stained. The door was sitting crooked in the frame cause it not to shut correctly.. the rooms had large water bugs/ roaches and spiders.. not happy with this stay at all.. the staff at the reception were polite at check in .. however when the reservation was made I specified that the 2 rooms needs to be side by side for the safety of my children.. she said it wasn't a problem so I made the reservation.. however when we checked in this was not the case.

Jo