Motel 6 — property #4995
On March 23, 2017 I stayed at your property#4995 at 1001 w.airport fwy euless, tx 76040 and the room was the worst that I have ever stayed in and really should have not even been rented! let me list the issues I had with the room: the phone had been stolen and was not replaced(so if I had not had a cell phone and there was a fire or a medical emergency I would have been in trouble. the tv was from the 80's and could not be used, the bathtub drain was damaged, the shower head leaked, they only left 3 towels foe the hole night. the room was advertised as being remodeled but was not! all that was done was a wall painted orange, the floor was replaced and that was about it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Euless, TXI called when I got home spoke with reservations for help that lady was rude and said"you need to call the hotel directly and speak to the manager) rudely. I did this and the person that answered the phone said the manager was not in and would return later in the day, so I said I needed this person to call me back I left my name and number and I did not get a call back as requested. so I called my debit card company and I filed a dispute for the $63.27 charge for the room as I did not get what I paid for. my debit card company Sid that the charge would not be credited to me because it was an authorized charged, yes it was but I was very dissatisfied with what I payed for and I am now doing this to get the room charge refunded back onto my card!
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - no breakfast, no ironing board or iron, no coffee pot, and no hair dryer.
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days