Motel 6

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 by

charge

york, pa, United States
motel6.com
I stayed at motel 6 in York pa on july 14-16 my confirmation number is 1488m38493 under the name jillian valentine. When I booked the room the total was 145.83, however when I went back and checked my card I was charged 177. I received no receipt and didn't have to sign anything. Upon arrival the clerk stated my card was already charged because I checked in at 830pm. The room I booked was a 2 queen bed with a mic and fridge, what I received was a king bed with a mic and fridge. When I was checking prices that room was only 130 for both nights but I decided I wanted the 2 beds, which I didn't get anyway. Now my card is over limit and I'm sure I will get a fee. This is ridiculous, I was charged an extra 30 from the original, and an extra 40 for the room I was given. I double check all my prices before booking. This is false advertising. If that was the price I would've stayed closer to where I was going.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Hotels

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree